[U-Boot-Users] help reqd for flash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 12 15:48:20 CET 2006

In message <OF72587CB0.47B77E3D-ON652570F4.0045505B-652570F4.00459564 at tcs.com> you wrote:

> I searched in the web and came to know that M29W040B is not CFI complaint.
> Now my question is one flash is CFI complaint ie AM29LV160 and other is
> not.
> In this case is it possible to use CFI driver.

Ummm... isn;t this obvious? Yes, you can use it - but  only  for  the
CFI compliant flash device.

> Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the infor
> mation contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attach
> ments.  Thank you
> --=_alternative 00459548652570F4_=

THIS IS A WARNING: Please stop ignoring my requests. Make sure not to
include that nonsense trailer which *forbids* to send such a  message
to a public mailing list, and make sure not to post HTML here.

I will not accept this.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Tactical? TACTICAL!?!? Hey, buddy, we went from kilotons to  megatons
several  minutes  ago.  We don't need no stinkin' tactical nukes. (By
the way, do you have change for 10 million people?)           - lwall