[U-Boot-Users] Execution problem in MIPS based...

Suresh KV sureskv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:31:34 CET 2006

Hi,
I am trying to add some POST tests in the uboot for MIPS 32 based
board.Asthe number of tests increases i face some
problems.The uboot strucks at some point.I am using the cmdline options to
execute each tests.If i add eg some 5 tests it works fine.If i add one more
then the processor hangs.I am including some c files from outside.All the
tests works fine individually in uboot using command line option.If i build
with all the tests, one or the other makes the system hang.
I tried to debug and the statement causing the Rom Exception is
                   8003CAC8  0x3C1C0003  lui     $gp,0x0003
in the begining of one of the functions.
Please give me some pointers

Is there any size limitation to uboot?

Thanks in advance,
Suresh