[U-Boot-Users] Re: Problem with the cfi flash driver with ax8/x16 flash configuredinx8 mode.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 14 00:17:07 CET 2006

In message <43C82289.3060608 at orkun.us> you wrote:

> Since a lot of people are now dependent on these patches (as evidenced
> by frequency of questions regarding cfi_flash.c driver on the list)
> there is a lot of good to come if we merge these "somewhere" and after a
> testing period of say 1 month if everyone is happy (and especially
> Wolfgang) we can merge back to mainline hopefully before next release of
> U-Boot.
>
> Wolfgang what do you think?

I'd be *happy* if someone who has a clue just went ahead  and  merged
all  the existing patches into soe working version - ideally in a git
repo where I can  pull  from  (to  create  the  cfi-testing  branch);
alternatively a "summary patch" is welcome, too.

I promise to spend a little more time for U-Boot  once  we  get  this
d*** ELDK 4.0 released.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The world is coming to an end -- save your buffers!