[U-Boot-Users] Re: [Patch] JSE SDRAM size probing

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 21 11:12:12 CET 2006

In message <dqs4i8$srl$1 at sea.gmane.org> you wrote:

> Uh, because I can't find it? This board doesn't have an SPD bus, if
> that is what you mean.

That's not what I  mean.  I  was  thinking  of  common/memsize.c  and
post/memory.c,  for  example.  Eventually  about  CFG_ALT_MEMTEST  in
common/cmd_mem.c, too.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"It's hard to believe that something which is neither seen  nor  felt
can do so much harm."
"That's true. But an idea can't be seen or felt. And that's what kept
the Troglytes in the mines all these centuries. A mistaken idea."
	-- Vanna and Kirk, "The Cloud Minders", stardate 5819.0