[U-Boot-Users] [Patch 1/5] Add support for AT91SAM9261EK board

Mohammed Amine SAYA amine.saya at rfo.atmel.com
Mon Jan 23 15:57:24 CET 2006

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

>In message <KAEELLICOFHDAEPIACDEAEOECFAA.nicolas.lacressonniere at rfo.atmel.com> you wrote:
>

>>These patches are applied against the 1.1.4 release and should be applied in
>>numerical order.
>>

>Why don't you submit patches against top of tree?

We can't run cvs commands at work. We are behind a proxy and according
to some standards imposed by
an audit company (bla bla bla bla) we are not allowed to even get a
watched tunnel.
There is also no way to get a snapshot from sourceforge site without
using cvs.

I am also asking myself, if there aren't many changes between 1.1.4 and
top of tree, maybe you should consider
these patches anyway.

We will see what we can do.

Regards,