[U-Boot-Users] bd_t structure

Frank frannk_m1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 06:24:33 CET 2006

I've ported a 2.4.x kernel from a ppc405EP based board to 2.6.15
but I am having problems with the bd_t info passed from the boot
loader.

i am trying to use the original ppcboot (yes i know it's old but
I don't to port it right now) to boot the 2.6.15 kernel. It
looks like the board information passed to ppc4xx_init in r3 is
not the same. I also looked at the ppcboot.h file in the 2.6
kernel and it doesn't appear to be the same as the one in the
ppcboot source tree.

My question is: can I boot a kernel made with the 2.6.15 tree
with ppcboot instaed of u-boot?