[U-Boot-Users] bd_t structure

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 24 09:08:01 CET 2006

In message <20060124052433.75153.qmail at web32214.mail.mud.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> My question is: can I boot a kernel made with the 2.6.15 tree
> with ppcboot instaed of u-boot?

Yes, if you fix either one or the other.

My recommendation is to fix PPCBoot (by installing  U-Boot  instead).
Anything else ist just lost effort.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Winners never talk about glorious victories. That's  because  they're
the  ones  who  see  what the battlefield looks like afterwards. It's
only the losers who have glorious victories.
                                      - Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_