[U-Boot-Users] recieving network packets ?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 25 15:56:28 CET 2006

In message <3634de740601250603r38b2b323i4a075f7fcabe5260 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>    I uboot - i want to recieve network packets.  I wrote a small
> program using  the code available in uboot.
>    However its not working ?.    Can anyone point me where i am going wrong>  ?.

Which protocol are you trying to implement?

Did you read  the  description  in  net/net.c,  and  did  you  extend
NetLoop()  for  your  protocol? You don;t mention any of this in your
code snippet...

And did you try enabling DEBUG messages in the network code?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Bankers do it with interest (penalty for early withdrawal).