[U-Boot-Users] Re: recieving network packets ?

Maximus john.maximus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:23:02 CET 2006

On 1/25/06, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> In message <3634de740601250603r38b2b323i4a075f7fcabe5260 at mail.gmail.com> you
> wrote:
> >
> >    I uboot - i want to recieve network packets.  I wrote a small
> > program using  the code available in uboot.
> >    However its not working ?.    Can anyone point me where i am going
> wrong>  ?.
>
> Which protocol are you trying to implement?

   Its an application level protocol using UDP. i am able to send
packet but unable to recieve
   packets.

   I am trying to add a command which when executed, just acts like a
server - it just recieves some packets from a remote host and takes
action.

   i am having trouble in just doing that. i read the description in net/net.c.

   Could u please help me on this. please let me know where am i doing wrong.

   i am implementing a command  it does not send any packets - it just
recieves packets
   from a remote host. (Just like a server in network applications.)

Regards,
John.