[U-Boot-Users] resume from suspend-to-RAM support

Guennadi Liakhovetski g.liakhovetski at gmx.de
Sat Jul 1 09:28:48 CEST 2006

On Sat, 1 Jul 2006, Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> in message <Pine.LNX.4.60.0607010012581.4016 at poirot.grange> you wrote:
> >
> > Searched archives, sources, but didn't find much - what's the status of
> > resume after STR on
> >
> > MPC82xx
> > powerpc general
> > general
>
> In general: does not exist yet.
>
> > ? I saw just some patches for PXA, MIPS, but not for ppc?
>
> Correct. That's the current state.

Thanks, Wolfgang, for replying! (are you still doing RTAI for 2.6 on
ppc?). I am particularly happy to see you replying, as you must know quite
well - what's the status of STR on embedded ppc? No support in stock
kernel. Are you doing any? If yes, with what bootloader (sorry, it is not
directly related to u-boot, but indirectly it is:-)). Is u-boot support
planned? How difficult would it be?

Thanks
Guennadi
---