[U-Boot-Users] Building U-Boot without cmd_ide.c?

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Wed Jul 12 17:37:12 CEST 2006

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> May I ask why you use old, obsolete  code?  Please  use  the  current
> version (i. e. top of git repo) instead.

That's what I am doing.  Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear.  Some other group was using an old version of U-Boot, and so I'm trying to merge their code into the git head.

> Most probably you have enabled IDE support in your board config file...

Ah, I get it now.  I need to change my definition of CONFIG_COMMANDS.

Anyway, it compiles now, but it still doesn't boot.  I guess I need to find that debugger.  Thanks, Wolfgang.

--
Timur Tabi
Linux Kernel Developer @ Freescale