[U-Boot-Users] How to set up Am29LV641D flash on MPC5200B

TXEMA LOPEZ tlopez at aotek.es
Thu Jul 13 09:32:30 CEST 2006

Hi Edward,
Is the Am29LV652D CFI compliant? If the answer is yes: why not use the U-Boot CFI interface? The porting for the Lite5200B use the generic CFI interface (It is not the case of the Lite5200 (IceCube) porting).
If not you can debug with the BDI2000 the flash_get_size() function in /board/icecube/flash.c to see what is happening.

Best Regards,