[U-Boot-Users] Pep CP303 experience base

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 18 23:05:11 CEST 2006

In message <6.1.1.1.2.20060718131952.066f7de0 at mail.jpl.nasa.gov> you wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience using U-Boot with a Pep CP303 board that
> they would care to share?
>
> Without first trying, is there any reason to belive U-Boot won't work with
> this Pentium III based board?

"Using U-Boot" implies that a port of U-Boot for this  board  exists.
Are you aware of such a port? [I ain't.]

Or did you mean to ask about porting U-Boot to this board?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
And now remains  That we find out the cause of this effect, Or rather
say, the cause of this defect...           -- Hamlet, Act II, Scene 2