[U-Boot-Users] Start with u-boot on at91rm9200 on AT91RM9200-EK

Erdmann, Thomas Thomas.Erdmann at HARTING.com
Wed Jul 19 08:12:56 CEST 2006

Hello list,
because of a new Flash Chip i must compile u-boot and in than implement
the changes for the Atmel AT49BV6416T, which has different Architecture
than the AT49BV6416.
I can build several Versions of u-boot ( 1.1.1, 1.1.4,... ) but all give
the same Problem. I start with "make at91rm9200dk_config" and then "make
all" and it gives me a u-boot.bin. When i load it with loader.bin it
starts and nothing ist done or printed. If i compare with the Atmel
delivered loader.bin which runs correctly it's size is a little bit
different. I use the arm-linux-gcc 3.3.6 in Debian Version.
Are there any special settings to be done, who has a running Version for
this Board ?

THX
  Thomas