[U-Boot-Users] regarding U_boot -- was: REGARDING U_BOOT

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 19 09:42:25 CEST 2006

Arghh... It is really lousy netiquette to change  the  subject  of  a
running thread without any indication.

Also, please keep the list on Cc:

In message <3d261bac0607182355r211f2017pad43c3df6a5ac538 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> When we are porting an image (U_boot.bin) into our ARM7TDMI(LSI switch)
> board its reporting an error
> "data abort exception:01009abc"

This looks more like a download problem to me than a U-Boot issue. RTFM.

> What should we do in order to port?

Start reading the documentation (README, manual, source code).

> > NEVER port HTML here!

I meant: NEVER post HTML here!

> ------=_Part_89290_2367940.1153292140280

And I hereby repeat: STOP posting HTML here!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
What is tolerance? -- it is the consequence of humanity. We  are  all
formed  of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's
folly -- that is the first law of nature.                  - Voltaire