[U-Boot-Users] Start with u-boot on at91rm9200 on AT91RM9200-EK

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 19 11:22:49 CEST 2006

Thomas,

can you please fix your mailer? Your subject line

	Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: [U-Boot-Users] ...

violates RFC850 ...

In message <F6726C3E89A64840A5E10310E342A38F01BE93CD at xchback01.back.harting.intra> you wrote:

> The original u-boot is build for running out of the NOR -Flash and not
> for serial Download and run out of RAM - did i understand correctly ?

Yes.

> The Atmel Evaluation Board Docs describe a way of

Please contact Atmel support for things they do and write.  They  use
their own code, so they will have to support it.

> Is there a way to generate an u-boot Version for the Way Atmel describes
> in
> any Version or have i to ask Atmel how they patched their Version ?

I have no idea what Atmel descibes (and I don't care),  but  I  guess
the  CONFIG_SKIP_LOWLEVEL_INIT  config option is what you are looking
for. Please read the documentation (README).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Comparing information  and  knowledge  is  like  asking  whether  the
fatness  of  a  pig  is more or less green than the designated hitter
rule."                                               - David Guaspari