[U-Boot-Users] Downloading an Image

kushal ahuja kushalahuja at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 14:51:23 CEST 2006

Dear Sir,
            I am compiling u-boot (make ap_config) in order to get "
u-boot.bin" , and downloading the image by using MultiICE debugger.

We have an image for e-cos with us which is working fine on our ARM7TDMI
board , in order to load that image into our board first of all we have to
load an image "initTool.axf" after that we load the binary image(.bin).

Now same way we are adopting for  loading an image created by u-boot but
since that is basically for e-cos and we are doing it for LINUX,
What way we will adopt in order to successfully download our image .
--
Please Help (Thanks in Advance).

Best Regards,
Kushal Ahuja