[U-Boot-Users] No serial output from mips/au1550

mitsy mitsy12 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 21:42:55 CEST 2006

I'm using BDI2000 to debug my version of u-boot, which is still under
development. I can step through the code via telnet with bdi, but I'm
not seeing any output on serial port when it's supposed to be writing
stuff out. The only time I see anything on the serial console is when
I reset the target, before running anything. It spits put some
garbage.

Within board_init_f(), both init_baudrate and serial_init seem to be
running fine. Has anybody experienced something similar to this? If
so, what am I missing to make it work?

TIA!