[U-Boot-Users] MPC8349E-MDS broken in git head, ok at U-Boot-1_1_4

Liu Dave-r63238 DaveLiu at freescale.com
Fri Jul 21 07:59:04 CEST 2006

The MPC8349ADS is merged to MPC8349EMDS in the latest u-boot
of GIT. The latest u-boot 83xx source code has more high quality than
the
U-boot-1.1.4 release. But be careful the boot address is changed from
high
end to low end memory. and the HRCW need come from flash. So
1) You must program the image to the head of flash.
2) Change the SW4[FCFG] to '1'

Best Regards,
Dave