[U-Boot-Users] Help U-Boot NFS filesystem.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 8 22:59:17 CEST 2006

Dear Marco,

in message <44888704.5090909 at koansoftware.com> you wrote:

> my apologies.
> I included a link to the original source (your website)
> if this is not enough for you, I'm going to promptly remove it.

Please don't misunderstand me. You are welcome to use  and  copy  the
stuff,  it's  intentionally under a free license. All I ask you is to
include a copyright notice and a pointer to  the  license  used,  and
credit to previous authors.

> Sorry again.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
But the only way of discovering the limits  of  the  possible  is  to
venture a little way past them into the impossible.
                         - _Profiles of the Future_ (1962; rev. 1973)
                  ``Hazards of Prophecy: The Failure of Imagination''