[U-Boot-Users] [heur] Re: PPC405EP ethernet problems

Stalder, Reto reto.stalder at schmid-telecom.ch
Fri Jun 16 16:58:12 CEST 2006

Hi Matthias

Thank you for your quick response! I've tried out your suggestion.
Unfortunately U-Boot stops while booting, without reaching the command
prompt. The output is:

U-Boot 1.1.4 (Jun 16 2006 - 16:45:43)

CPU:   AMCC PowerPC 405EP Rev. B at 266.666 MHz (PLB=133, OPB=66, EBC=33
MHz)
       I2C boot EEPROM disabled
       16 kB I-Cache 16 kB D-Cache
DRAM:   8 MB
FLASH: 16 MB
In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
Net:

Enabled debug outputs (with defined DEBUG and ET_DEBUG constants) do not
tell me anything more. What else could I try?

Best regards,
Reto