[U-Boot-Users] PATCH - Add support for wrPPMC7xx/74xx boards

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 20 00:06:50 CEST 2006

In message <42FC7A78.3040007 at ntlworld.com> you wrote:

> Please find attached my patch for the Wind River PPMC 7xx/74xx boards.
> It has been tested with an MPC750 (66MHz bus) and MPC7400 (100MHz bus).
>
> It adds ppmc7xx to the board directory.

Applied, thanks.

> This is my first patch so please let me know if I have missed anything.

Well, yes. You violated the Coding Style requirements here and there:

- no CHANGELOG entry
- trailing whitespaces in board/ppmc7xx/init.S
- used space instead of tabs
- linesize > 78

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It would seem that evil retreats when forcibly confronted
	-- Yarnek of Excalbia, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.5