[U-Boot-Users] Dataflash and JFFS2

Andre Puschmann andre.puschmann at stud.tu-ilmenau.de
Mon Jun 26 14:29:53 CEST 2006

hello folks,
we are using an atmel at91rm9200-dk based custom board with 4mb of
dataflash.
i stored the kernel image inside of an jffs2-partition on the dataflash.
to load the kernel i am trying to read the image out of the
jffs2-partition on dataflash.

i get the following error when typing "fsinfo":
<log>
no such FLASH device: nor0 (valid range 0 ... -1
incorrect device: nor0
</log>

my settings in modified at91rm9200dk.h-file are:

#undef CONFIG_JFFS2_CMDLINE
#define CONFIG_JFFS2_DEV		"nor0"
#define CONFIG_JFFS2_PART_SIZE		0x3f6fbf
#define CONFIG_JFFS2_PART_OFFSET	0xc0029040

all other configs that use jffs-read-functionality don't have
any dataflash, so is this possible generally?!

regards
andre