[U-Boot-Users] 834x +serial +network

Jeff Mann MannJ at embeddedplanet.com
Tue Jun 27 21:01:52 CEST 2006

I am having the same problem, but on a MPC866. I set the console on SMC1

#define	CONFIG_8xx_CONS_SMC1	1
#undef	CONFIG_8xx_CONS_SMC2
#undef	CONFIG_8xx_CONS_NONE
#define CONFIG_BAUDRATE			9600

And can verify that the SMCMR1 register and BRC1 registers are set
correctly by u-boot at boot. However I can get nothing out of the
console serial port.