[U-Boot-Users] Kernel ignores u-boot's bootargs?

alfred hitch alfred.hitch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 06:26:44 CEST 2006

Hey Andrew,

I am also facing a similar issue.
I can get 2.4 kernel to work but not 2.6 with u-boot.
With redboot same kenrel image works fine.

My board has console port on ttyS1 and not default ttyS0 and so am
suspecting this.

What are your observations.
I tried passing the arg's from command line using setenv.
And also setting default kernel command line properly.

Both no luck.

Cheers,
Alfred