[U-Boot-Users] AT91RM9100 board with uCOS-II. What boot loader to use?

shuwn yuan s_yuan31tee at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 11:26:48 CET 2006

hi all,

I bought a AT91RM9200 development board. It comes with ARM-Linux as OS. The
boot loader (in parallel flash) used is boot.bin & u-boot.bin.

If I change the OS to uCOS-II, can I still use boot.bin & u-boot.bin as boot
loader?

If yes, any modification need to be done on boot.bin & u-boot.bin? Have to
get
the source code to modify & compile again? May I know what to modify?

Is boot.bin & u-boot.bin only meant for AT91RM9200 board with embedded Linux
as
OS?

Can anyone plx help? 10q  :-)