[U-Boot-Users] Linking U-boot with Newlib

nico nico.inc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 11:56:51 CET 2006

For sure this code is very low level, but I want to use some special
IO features that Arm provided in a version of Newlib. Those special
features are mainly used for Semihosting, or platform emulation when
you emulate an Arm based hardware using the standard IO of the host to
communicate.

I managed to implement some of the serial_getc, puts and so on in the
board specific files but it`s not the same level of interoperability
as with library linked software...