[U-Boot-Users] Linking U-boot with Newlib

nico nico.inc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 11:05:01 CET 2006

ok... thanks for your answer.
I don't have RVDEBUG yet, but having a look at the parameters if the
cpu core in Maxsim, there is 2 options relevant to Semihosting:
 - enable Semihosting
 - Use RealView Semihosting i/o

You're speaking about the second one, right ?
Since I don't have an RVDS licence yet, I'm using the standard console
emulation of Maxsim...

How does it work, by the way? if there's no support for the
semihosting SWI in your code ? Do you know if there is a documentation
about that issue ?

Best regards,
nicolas