[U-Boot-Users] ENMON# in TQM860L?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 14 18:42:57 CET 2006

In message <OFCED0D4FA.1C6D2D25-ON48257131.002B4F31 at photontec.com> you wrote:

>      In the Spec. of TQM860L, the signal ENMON# is mentioned.
>      I want to know the ENMON# is connected with "which pin" of MPC860?

You are completely off topic here. Please ask TQ for hardware related
issues.

Note: ENMON# does not play any role when you use U-Boot.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I distrust all systematisers, and avoid them. The will  to  a  system
shows a lack of honesty.
- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche _Götzen-Dämmerung [The Twilight of  the
Idols]_ ``Maxims and Missiles'' no. 26