[U-Boot-Users] About Network Console Protocol and nc/ncb

Frederic Kwiatkowski stagedrt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 11:28:56 CET 2006

2006/3/16, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de>:
> In message <5fb065d90603160142i19c60145o at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> >
> > > If you enable it, it should work. But only few  boards  actually  use
> > > this feature in their default configuration.
> >
> > Is there any #define to enable it or must I modify some sources file to do
> > this?
>
> #define CONFIG_NETCONSOLE in your board config file.

I'll try this, and debugging my errors
                -Map u-boot.map -o u-boot
drivers/libdrivers.a(netconsole.o): In function `nc_send_packet':
/home/smb/uc-dev/frk/u-boot_051108/drivers/netconsole.c:116: undefined
reference to `eth_get_dev'
drivers/libdrivers.a(netconsole.o): In function `nc_tstc':
/home/smb/uc-dev/frk/u-boot_051108/drivers/netconsole.c:233: undefined
reference to `eth_get_dev'
make: *** [u-boot] Erreur 1

thanks for all, i hope i should solve my problems now

with regards

Frederic