[U-Boot-Users] HELP! can't save environment variables

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 17 22:10:58 CET 2006

In message <67a3f13e0603170549s3ec9c117ib7121cd4a5d5850b at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> > Fix your configuration.
>
> Thank you for your quick reply. As you mentioned, you mean I should modify
>  board/smdk2410/flash.c for my s3c2410 customized board? I guess my
> include/configs/smdk2410.h with no problem...

You misunderstand. I wrote  "fix  your  configuration",  which  means
config settings in your baord config file. It seems they do not match
your code and/or your hardware.

And do NOT, I repeat DO NOT mess with  include/configs/smdk2410.h  or
board/smdk2410/flash.c  because  these are for the SMDK2410 board and
NOT for your hardware. Play by the rules and create  your  own  board
configuration. Add only things you completely understand.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.