[U-Boot-Users] 2 flash sizes, starting at different addresses in the same u-boot binary?

Joao, Nuno (ext) nuno.joao-ext_nbs at siemens.com
Wed Mar 22 12:22:05 CET 2006

	Hello,

	I needed to have u-boot support 2 versions of the same hardware,
	in which the only difference is the flash size. I'm using the CFI
	driver. If in both versions of the hardware the flash started at
	the same address, the CFI driver would take care of it. However,
	they don't start at the same address (they must end at the same
	address).
	Does anyone has a clue if there is an easy way to have u-boot
	support these 2 versions in the same binary?

	Thanks and Best Regards,
	Nuno João