[U-Boot-Users] Re: the AMBmtEN

Ghislaine Ladner ghislailadner at imagine.nl
Tue May 9 22:04:00 CEST 2006

web site <http://zamerigalop.com>

Arrow! said the bowman. Black arrow! I have saved you to the last.
You have never failed me and always I have recovered you. I had you from
my father and he from of old. If ever you came from the forges of the
true king under the Mountain, go now and speed well!
The dragon swooped once more lower than ever, and as he turned and
dived down his belly glittered white with sparkling fires of gems in the
moon-but not in one place. The great bow twanged. The black arrow sped
straight from the string, straight for the hollow by the left breast
where the foreleg was flung wide. In it smote and vanished, barb, shaft
and feather, so fierce was its flight. With a shriek that deafened men,
felled trees and split stone, Smaug shot spouting into the air, turned
over and crashed down from on high in ruin.
Full on the town he fell. His last throes splintered it to sparks and