[U-Boot-Users] Using a second I2C interface

Howard, Marc Marc.Howard at KLA-Tencor.com
Fri May 12 20:37:45 CEST 2006

I had always assumed from reading the U-Boot guide that:

imd chip address[.0, .1, .2] [# of objects]

...meant that imd 50.1 would read I2C address 50 on controller #1.  If
that's not the case then what does the [.0, .1, .2] option do??

Marc W. Howard