[U-Boot-Users] Using a second I2C interface

Ben Warren bwarren at qstreams.com
Tue May 16 15:50:17 CEST 2006

Wolfgang,

This sounds like a sensible approach.  This should clean the code up
nicely (as you'll notice, the patch that I submitted yesterday adds
quite a bit of noisy code).  Let's look at what Richard Woodruff
submits, and we can take it from there.

Too bad I didn't get your input until this morning, even though your
message went out on Friday...

regards,
Ben