[U-Boot-Users] Intel P30, HowTo?

Konstantin Kletschke lists at ku-gbr.de
Fri May 12 16:50:07 CEST 2006

Am 2006-05-12 14:21 +0200 schrieb Wolfgang Denk:

> [Please keep the list on Cc: - thanks.]

This was by accident and I bounced a copy to ML immediately.
Weird is it doesn't show up here yet o_O

> Yeah, the symptoms looked like writing out of the bounds of the array.

Yes, indeed.

> > Is it harmful the variable being too big? I have
>
> You waste a little memory, that's all.

Ok, that was my vague idea of this also.

> Look it up in the data sheet!

:-P

Thanks for pointing out some details of the code :)

Kind regards, Konsti

--
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF