[U-Boot-Users] P30 Flash drivers in u-bbot

Jayasri Sangu JayasriS at aaesys.com
Tue May 16 19:34:24 CEST 2006

Hi Stefan,

     I found strataflash driver in u-boot which is cfi compliant. Can I use that?
I tested the strataflash driver on other CFI compliant flash and it works, but the flash is listed in include/flash.h.

The P30 flash is not listed in include/flash.h.

Thanks
Sri

Come see us at CommunicAsia 2006 http://www.communicasia.com/
June 20-23, 2006 in Singapore at the US International Pavilion booth 6F1-03