[U-Boot-Users] Bad Magic Number - bootm

Alan Casey alan.casey5 at mail.dcu.ie
Wed May 17 16:54:19 CEST 2006

Hi Kaushik,

  I am not familiar with the Phytec boards or the process about how to
  add support for this in U-Boot but you might find more information
  on http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/ or from someone else on this
  mailing list.

  The http://www.phytec.com/pdf/AN_uClinux%20for%20Philips%20LPC22xx.pdf
  document references (page 14) another bootloader developed already for

  your board that you could also try: http://www.ulrichradig.de/
  (in german).

  Regards,
  Alan.