[U-Boot-Users] usb storage class CTL timeout problem

Lin Hungwen-RA8614 Winston.Lin at freescale.com
Thu May 18 15:46:18 CEST 2006

Hi Wolfgang,

I can't speak for all u-boot development effort within Freescale.  But
as for our small development team here, stability is more important.  If
we do see the need or have the time for moving on to the newer version,
we will proceed as we may need to in this case.

Thank you,

Winston

Winston Lin
Systems/Applications Developer