[U-Boot-Users] Re: sypcr double written

antonio.dibacco antonio.dibacco at aruba.it
Wed May 24 15:52:05 CEST 2006

I hope this is not full quote! Below there is only what you have written.

I don't use any custom driver, I think the u-boot probes for the flash type
and uses what is better. Anyway in saveenv I didn't see any
WATCHDOG_RESET().

Furthermore I will do the same test on a evaluation board that for sure
works and I will try to do several saveenv.

Bye,
Antonio.

Wolfgang Denk Scrive: