[U-Boot-Users] Re: sypcr double written

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed May 24 18:27:44 CEST 2006

In message <20060524135205.2982.qmail at mx1.aruba.it> you wrote:
> I hope this is not full quote! Below there is only what you have written.

It's even worse.It's a top post / fuull quote again.

PLEASE READ THE NETIQUETTE! This is tha last time I  ask  you  to  do
this,  and  to play by the rules. If you continue to ignore the rules
and post such unreadable messages I will just ignore  your  postings.
Don't expect any more help from me then.

> I don't use any custom driver, I think the u-boot probes for the flash type
> and uses what is better. Anyway in saveenv I didn't see any
> WATCHDOG_RESET().

"U-Boot" does not probe anything. It's the  flash  driver  in  U-Boot
that  deals with flash, and my question was which one you use. Sorry,
but if you cannot even answer this question, then I have  no  way  of
helping you anyway.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
They weren't that important. They were merely at the top. The  people
who  really  run organizations are usually found several levels down,
where it's still possible to get things done.
                                      - Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_