[U-Boot-Users] How to use UBoot for S3CEB2410 board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Nov 2 15:07:26 CET 2006

In message <4549E4EB.1000807 at smiths-aerospace.com> you wrote:

> 2) You need a working toolset.  ELDK is highly recommended.  It can be
> found on the denx.de web site.  I'm not getting through to denx.de,
> Wolfgang was having hardware problems over the weekend, perhaps he still is.

We're back online.

FTP space is still missing a lot of files, working to restore these.

The U-Boot CVS repository was lost. I guess I will not even attempt
to restore it. Let's use git.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It may be bad manners to talk with your mouth full, but it isn't  too
good either if you speak when your head is empty.