[U-Boot-Users] fixup section problem.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Nov 3 09:16:31 CET 2006

Dear Txema,

in message <454AEC9E.9000808 at aotek.es> you wrote:

> OK, I will try to do it. But I only can check the changes in the
> Lite5200B and IceCube boards. My idea, to not disturb the rest of
> platforms, is to define a new  configuration word, CFG_FIXUP_RELOCATION
> , and only define it for these boards. What do you thing?
> If you agree I can submit a patch for the 1.1.6 version.

Relocation is not board dependent, so if  it  works  onone  board  it
should  work  for all. Please create your patch for all boards, i. e.
without CFG_FIXUP_RELOCATION etc., and post it here.  Me  and  others
will help testing it.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Lots of folks confuse bad management with destiny.   -- Frank Hubbard