[U-Boot-Users] 834x UPM Read access RAM Array (stuck?).

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at barco.com
Tue Nov 21 11:02:53 CET 2006

> I wrote a version of your function some time ago, and included it in the set
> of changes for the 83xx tree that was made available to Wolfgang a few weeks
> ago, but he hasn't pulled them yet.  You can find those changes here:

Thanks,

I switched to your function (since this is the one that will be merged
in u-boot anyway) and it still hangs while programming UPM A (writing)
(so exactly the same behaviour as before).

When we switched to UPM B (no other change but CFG_BR1_PRELIM and
the upmconfig call), we started seeing the expected signals that we
programmed in our RAM for HPI.

to be continued...