[U-Boot-Users] PCI Initialization for AMCC440EP

Pras pbuds at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 01:23:20 CET 2006

Hello Folks,

                  I was trying to understand the PCI initialization for the Yellowstone board in file

  /board/amcc/yellowstone/yellowstone.c

  I was looking for the function

  pci_write_config_word(0, PCI_SUBSYSTEM_VENDOR_ID,
                              CFG_PCI_SUBSYS_VENDORID);

  for which I could not find the declaration.

  There was one in

  board/amirix/ap1000/powerspan.c

  and one in

  cpu/ixp/pci.c

  but both don't seem to be revelant to AMCC 440EP. A cscope search didn't help. Appreciate if anybody can point me to the right function for Yellowstone board.

  thank you
  Pras