[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot compilation error

alayrac christophe.alayrac at cresitt.com
Mon Oct 16 17:33:29 CEST 2006

Dear Wolfgang,

Sorry to coming back to you with such a basic question.

I download the u-boot source code using following command :
#git-clone git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot.git u-boot

As you must know this command did not import the top of tree.

Could you please tel me how to dowload top of tree?

(I did not succeed to find tutorial.html in /usr/share/doc/git-core)

Thank you in advance

Chris