[U-Boot-Users] Flash Programming Time

Erdmann, Thomas Thomas.Erdmann at HARTING.com
Fri Oct 20 15:15:01 CEST 2006

> What exactly do you mean by "standard algorithms" - that
> would be the CFI driver. Are you really using this? Did you
> set CFG_FLASH_USE_BUFFER_WRITE in your board config file?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk

Hello Wolfgang,
i basically use the at91rm9200dk configuration but adjusted for larger
Flash size.
I think too it's the CFI driver which is used.
The definition of CFG_FLASH_USE_BUFFER_WRITE in this configuration file
has no influence to programming time.
Can you tell me where i have to change to implement the "buffered write"
?

THX
  Thomas