[U-Boot-Users] how to add 'bmp' command

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 24 13:38:34 CEST 2006

In message <1e779670610240349u3b0c21a0pfacbf8339a19b4de at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am using uboot-1.1.3 with a davinci board and I want to add splash
> screen support.

And you expect that everybody knows exactly what a "davinci board" is?

Also, why are you doing any work  in  the  context  of  such  an  old
release? Please use 1.1.5 for any current work!

> But I get an error when I try to compile with that commands:
> make[1]: *** [.depend] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/caroje/davinci/UBL/uboot_nand/u-boot-1.1.3_02/common'
> make: *** [common/libcommon.a] Error 2
>
> Anybody knows why?

No, since you omitted exactly the lines which contained the actual
error message.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"If a computer can't directly address all the RAM you can  use,  it's
just a toy."         - anonymous comp.sys.amiga posting, non-sequitir