[U-Boot-Users] eth0: Invalid ethernet MAC address

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Sep 1 11:06:29 CEST 2006

In message <20060901083015.70838.qmail at web17809.mail.tpe.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> How can I find the right flash region where the MAC address is stored ? (and then modify the data)

Forget his reply. It was plain wrong and does not help you at all.

> --- Daniel Alomar <dalomar at serrasold.com> »¡¡G

And please stop top-posting / full quoting.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!"       -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM."             -- Bill Gates, 1996
"Nobody will ever need Windows 95."             -- logical conclusion