[U-Boot-Users] Uboot for ppc 405GP with vision probe

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 13 12:16:47 CEST 2006

In message <1158139574.15965.10.camel at izalco> you wrote:

> I'm in internship. It is the first time I use Uboot. I have to load the
> uboot binary in the flash (AMD 29VL461DH - 8MB - PPC 405GP) with vision
> Probe. But I got this error message from vision probe each time it tried
> to load the binary :
> "Unable to communicate with the emulator. Please check the physical
> connection and use the terminal windows..."

Please contact WindRiver technical support. This is off topic here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Yes, it's a technical challenge, and  you  have  to  kind  of  admire
people  who go to the lengths of actually implementing it, but at the
same time you wonder about their IQ...
         --  Linus Torvalds in <5phda5$ml6$1 at palladium.transmeta.com>